1962 Austin Healey 3000 MkII
Source: deadseawondersPortland OR, United States, U.S.A.
Portfolio | Web Site
Posted: 14 Oct 2012
Specs & DetailsExterior Color: Green
Interior Color: Tan
Miles Driven: 7,000 on restoration
About This 1962 Austin Healey 3000From Owner:
Complete ground up restoration and fully documnted MK II, a rare numbers matching Tri-Carb. This Healey is immaculate technically and cosmetically, a number one Healey.
BMIHT Certificate Number: 93/1467
Chassis Number: H-BT7-L/17432
Engine Number: 29E-U-H/2429
Body Number: 17371
British Heritage Trust BMIHT Certificate "numbers matching". Chassis and engine numbers match the original build records. It shows all the details of exactly when it was built and that it was shipped to San Francisco
Bought in July 1990. British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certificate shows that the car was built on Jan 12, 1962. It also shows that the car was shipped to Los Angeles where it was first sold. The car has never been East of CA, OR, and WA.
Here are some highlights-
· Photo album that documents the whole restoration process and years of restoration time
· Complete new interior, top and Tonneau Cover by Heritage Trim and Upholstery
· Moto-Lita steering wheel.
· Chromed 72 spoke wire wheels
· New Vrederstein tires
· Very strong Engine and transimision with Overdrive.
· Center Shift Transmistion
· The engine, transmission, Brakes and overdrive were all completely rebuilt.
· Brakes and suspension completely rebuilt.
· The car now has 6700 miles on it, and performs very well.
· All Chrome parts new
· 12 Volt auxiliary outlet.
· Custom made Ray Juncal Valve cover
· Racing Chrome Mirrors
· Lucas Driving Lamps with Badge Bar
· Pertronix Ignition
· System converted to negative ground
· Heater with air blower installed
Web Page Copyright © 1998-2014 MotorCities.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Austin Healey 3000 Pictures and all other Media Copyright of Respective Owners.
Car Pictures | Site Map