2010 Porsche 911 Turbo Custom by Revolution Motorsports
2010 Porsche 911 Turbo Custom by Revolution MotorsportsSource: David Bush
Santa Cruz, California, U.S.A.
portfolio | web site
Posted: 07 Jun 2012
- ADV.1 5.0, 20Ã—8.5 front, 20Ã—12.5 rear, in gloss black
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup+ tire in 245/30/20 and 315/25/20
- EVOMSit ECU tune
- Gloss black Aerokit Turbo spoiler blade
- Gloss black Aerokit Turbo front spoiler
- Gloss black side mirrors
- Gloss black headlight washer nozzles
- Gloss black headlight surrounds
- Black Porsche hood crest
- Diamond black AWE quad exhaust tips
- Guards Red shift boot surround
- Clear side markers
From Twitter05/21/2013 - shemaleinsider - link
First drive: 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo - Driving.ca - driving.ca
05/21/2013 - CountOfSecrets - link
First drive: 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo - driving.ca
From WikipediaThe Porsche 911 (pronounced as Nine Eleven, German: Neunelfer) is a luxury 2-door sports coupe / GT made by Porsche AG of Stuttgart, Germany. It has a distinctive design, rear-engined and with independent rear suspension, an evolution of the swing axle on the Porsche 356. The engine was also air-cooled until the introduction of the Type 996 in 1998. Since its introduction in 1963, it has undergone continuous development, though the basic concept has remained little changed.
Web Page Copyright © 1998-2013 MotorCities.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Porsche 911 Turbo Pictures and all other Media Copyright of Respective Owners.
Upload Yours | Car Pictures | Car Stock Photos | Site Map