1938 Dodge Pickup Hot Rod
1938 Dodge Pickup Hot RodSource: Chad Truss Photography
Crystal, Minnesota, U.S.A.
portfolio | web site | contact
Posted: 24 Oct 2011
From WikipediaThe C Series was a line of pickup trucks sold by Chrysler's Dodge division from 1954 to 1960. It replaced the Dodge B Series of trucks and was eventually supplanted by the Dodge D Series, introduced in 1961. Unlike the B Series, which were closely related to Dodge's prewar trucks, the C Series was a complete redesign. Dodge continued the "pilot house" tradition of high-visibility cabs with a wraparound windshield introduced in 1955.
Web Page Copyright © 1998-2013 MotorCities.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Dodge Pickup Pictures and all other Media Copyright of Respective Owners.
Upload Yours | Car Pictures | Car Stock Photos | Site Map