Body by Glasspar First Fiberglass Kit Car Body, built in 1946 by Glasspar in Santa Anna Calif. Designed to fit on anything 101 inch wheel base. Mounted on a 1951 Henry J chassis and running gear. Drive line shortened, engine pulled 2 feet back to get the body mounted. Appraised & Certified as a one of a kind proto type to the G 2.