2011 Dodge Challenger Coupe
Designed For Enthusiasts and Back With a Vengeance: New 2011 Dodge Challenger Delivers Upgraded Performance, Handling, Style and Value
* New 2011 Dodge Challenger is designed for customers who are young at heart and are passionate about performance driving
* Efficient performance: new Dodge Challenger SE delivers 55 more horsepower (now 305 horsepower) with 268 lb.-ft. of torque, packaged in a lighter aluminum engine for near 50/50 weight distribution and offers the new Super Sport Group with performance suspension, brakes and wider 20-inch wheels and tires
* New Dodge-tuned second-generation E-segment chassis architecture delivers maximum grip for a 0.90 g on the skid pad
* Newly added standard equipment: includes Keyless Enter-N Go, automatic climate control, seat-mounted side pelvic-thorax air bags, 18-inch aluminum wheels and more
* Developed using Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) and built with world-class craftsmanship, the 2011 Challenger delivers world-class levels of refinement and precision
November 15, 2010 , Auburn Hills, Mich. -
The new 2011 Dodge Challenger delivers more of what muscle-car enthusiasts want — a more powerful and efficient engine lineup, maximum grip with an all-new performance suspension design and even more athletic styling — all executed with quality and precision.
“To deliver the most thrilling to drive Challenger lineup ever, Dodge upgraded the iconic coupe’s performance hardware for maximum precision and grip,” said Ralph Gilles, President and CEO — Dodge Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “From its lighter aluminum Pentastar V-6 engine with 305 standard horsepower, redesigned aluminum suspension geometry with aggressive negative camber for better cornering grip, improved feel and fade-resistant braking, to a near-balanced 50/50 weight distribution, the new 2011 Dodge Challenger has the hardware to compete.”
Improved Agility, High-speed Stability and Braking Performance
The new 2011 Dodge Challenger combines world-class ride, refinement and braking performance with more power and new track-tuned suspensions to deliver a thrilling driving experience.
Redesigned to handle the all-new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine’s 305 horsepower (227 kW) — 55 more horsepower than the previous V-6 engine — the new 2011 Dodge Challenger SE features a new road-gripping touring-tuned suspension with wider 18-inch wheels and tires for added control. In addition, a revised brake-pedal ratio and refined brake booster improve braking response and feel.
Upping the ante for 2011, the new Challenger Rallye with the Super Sport Group features an all-new performance-tuned suspension with larger performance-disc brakes, performance steering, larger and wider 20 x 8.0-inch aluminum chrome-clad wheels with new P245/45R20 Firestone Firehawk all-season performance tires for improved grip and a 3.06 rear-axle ratio for improved all around acceleration.
Challenger’s new second-generation rear-wheel-drive architecture delivers world-class ride and handling with any of its three available suspension tunings and high-performing wheel and tire combinations (in order of increased handling and braking performance):
* Standard on Dodge Challenger SE
o 18 x 7.5-inch aluminum wheels with P235/55R18 Michelin MXM4 all-season touring tires
o Touring brake package
* Standard on Dodge Challenger R/T, available on Challenger Rallye
o 18 x 7.5-inch aluminum wheels with P235/55R18 Michelin MXM4 all-season touring tires (R/T)
o 20 x 8-inch aluminum wheels with P245/45R20 Firestone Firehawk all-season performance tires (available on R/T and Rallye with Super Sport Group)
o Performance brake package
Super Track Pak:
* Available on the Dodge Challenger R/T
o 20 x 8-inch aluminum wheels with P245/45R20 Goodyear Eagle F1 three-season performance tires
o High-performance monotube shock absorbers and springs
o Performance brake package with high-performance brake linings
o Three-mode electronic stability control (ESC) with “ESC-off” mode
New Second Generation E-segment Architecture Delivers Maximum Grip With World-class Ride and Handling
Performance handling requires maximum grip, and the new 2011 Dodge Challenger SE and R/T models feature redesigned front- and rear-suspension geometries with premium suspension hardware for world-class ride and handling.
At the heart of Dodge Challenger’s new suspension design are isolated, lightweight front- and rear-suspension cradles that create a rigid assembly needed for precise performance.
At the front cradle, new monotube front-shock absorbers, springs and a repositioned lower-front shock-to-suspension-link bushing deliver improved control, ride and comfort. Combined, these suspension components provide improved handling and durability, while reducing the harshness from road bumps compared with the previous Dodge Challenger. In addition, all-new front-suspension hydrobushings — a premium suspension component — reduce ride harshness and prolong smooth braking characteristics.
At the rear, the new 2011 Dodge Challenger’s five-link rear-suspension design features new roll-steer geometry, allowing independent control of camber and toe suspension movement for world-class handling. All-new monotube shock-absorbers and springs make the ride more refined, while improving handling and dynamics. Premium urethane jounce bumpers and suspension links with rubber shock absorber bushings help the Challenger’s rear suspension contribute to a quieter interior cabin. In addition, new upper and lower spring-seat isolators provide additional dampening to Challenger’s rear suspension to deliver smooth engagement over bumps.
A more aggressive front- and rear-camber geometry improve, the all-new Dodge Challenger’s road-holding capabilities. Set at -1.0 degrees in the front and -1.75 degrees in the rear, Dodge Challenger is set up for high-speed cornering with its tires leaning inboard at the top relative to the body. New larger diameter front- and rear-stabilizer bars keep the chassis nimble during cornering and make body lean a thing of the past.
Improved Performance Steering Feel With Energy Saving Electro-hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS)
An all-new electro-hydraulic power steering (EHPS) system transmits precise road feel to the driver and improves on-center tracking and fuel economy.
Depending on the “control mode” within the EHPS system, the system applies variable steering effort to different driving conditions. EHPS analyzes steering angle, vehicle speed, engine rpm and chassis control systems 13 times per second for precise performance-handling feel. When the Dodge Challenger is stationary or moving at low speeds, the hydraulic pump increases power assistance for a lighter steering-wheel effort. The pump reduces steering assistance at highway speeds to give the performance coupe a firmer feel, and as a consequence, the system delivers a fuel savings of up to 1.5 percent by consuming less energy than a belt-driven pump.
All-new Pentastar V-6 Engine Delivers Added Efficiency and an Impressive 305 Horsepower
With its all-new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine producing 305 horsepower — 55 more horsepower than the engine it replaces — the new 2011 Dodge Challenger SE is the most powerful, refined and technologically advanced entry-level Challenger ever.
The 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine is an all-new design, featuring double-overhead camshafts (DOHC) with dual-independent cam phasers (DICP), integrated exhaust manifolds, polymer-coated piston skirts, forged connecting rods and a high-pressure die-cast aluminum cylinder block in a 60-degree configuration. In addition, Dodge Challenger engineers added an all-new cold-air induction system and dual exhausts from the headers back to the exhaust tips for maximum output. The result is 305 track-ready horsepower (227 kW) at 6,350 rpm and a responsive 268 lb.-ft. (363 N•m) of torque at 4,800 rpm. The engine’s torque exceeds 90 percent of its peak value from 1,800 to 6,400 rpm, which provides customers outstanding drivability and responsiveness.
Thanks to its all-aluminum design, the all-new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine is 45 lbs. (20 kg) lighter than the previous V-6 engine and provides the new 2011 Dodge Challenger V-6 with a 52.4 / 47.6 front-to-rear weight distribution (compared with 53.5/46.5 previously) for improved balance and handling.
Refinement was a key objective for every component during the design phase of the engine and was achieved by using advanced computer-aided engineering techniques. Structural, intake and exhaust areas of the engine were designed to deliver low levels of overall sound and achieve specific audible quality goals that meet discerning customer requirements. Combined with the use of all-new premium hydraulic powertrain mounts, the all-new 2011 Dodge Challenger delivers refinement in all powertrain applications and RPMs.
Designed to be environmentally responsible, the 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine features lead-free engine construction and an environmentally-friendly oil filter system. The integrated oil cooler/filter system uses a filter element which can be incinerated, avoiding the land-fill burden of traditional filter systems. The use of long-life spark plugs and a high-energy coil-on-plug ignition system maximizes component life and helps reduce cost of ownership.
The all-new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine is manufactured at Chrysler Group LLC’s Trenton South Engine Plant in Trenton, Mich.
New Challenger R/T Features up to 376 Horsepower With Four-cylinder Mode Efficiency
For the performance enthusiast, the new 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T with its the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine delivers up to 376 horsepower (280 kW) and 410 lb.-ft. of torque (556 N•m).
When paired with the newly refined Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission’s Track Pak the 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T delivers smoother shifts, while delivering even more power through unique performance-tuned dual exhaust and under-floor mufflers with low-restriction bottle resonators. The result is 376 track-tearing horsepower that can accelerate the performance coupe from 0-60 mph in less than 6 seconds and a sinister exhaust growl for the cars left in its rear-view mirror.
The all-new 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T’s 5.7-liter HEMI engine with five-speed automatic transmission produces 372 horsepower (277 kW) and 400 lb.-ft. of torque (542 N•m), plus its FuelSaver technology seamlessly transitions to high-fuel-economy four-cylinder mode when less power is needed and V-8 mode when more power is in demand. This optimizes fuel economy when full V-8 power is not required, without sacrificing vehicle performance or capability.
The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine also features variable-valve timing (VVT) to improve fuel economy in two ways. First, it reduces the engine’s pumping work by closing the intake valve later. Second, it increases the expansion process of the combustion event. This allows more work to be transferred to the wheels instead of being lost out of the exhaust port as heat. VVT improves engine breathing, which improves engine efficiency and power.
Updated Exterior Enhancements Improve Form and Function
To match its unmistakable muscle-car styling, upgraded powertrain and improved handling capabilities, the new 2011 Dodge Challenger features performance-driven exterior enhancements.
At the front of the new Dodge Challenger’s wide stance is a restyled trapezoidal front air dam with a larger opening to cool the legendary HEMI V-8 or potent Pentastar V-6 engine. Providing additional downforce is a larger “duck bill” front spoiler in black to match the coupe’s lower sill.
Larger 18-inch aluminum wheels are now standard equipment on the Dodge Challenger and provide a more athletic stance with wider tires. For added style and performance handling, the Dodge Challenger SE with the new Rallye package now offers the all-new Super Sport Group, providing new five-spoke 20 x 8-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels and even wider low-profile tires. For a touch of nostalgia, Challenger’s iconic bright racing-style fuel-filler door is now standard on all models.
Topping off the new Dodge Challenger SE and the new Challenger Rallye’s good looks are dual-chromed exhaust tips integrated into the lower rear fascia.
Upgraded Race-inspired Interior With More Standard Equipment
The interior equipment in the new 2011 Dodge Challenger is significantly upgraded to give customers added style, convenience, value and best-in-class accommodations.
Transmitting Challenger’s new precision steering and feel of the road is an all-new thick-rimmed three-spoke Dodge steering wheel for better performance feel and grip. The right-sized hand-stitched, leather-wrapped steering wheel features silver metallic painted spokes located at the 3-, 6- and 9 o’clock positions. The new sport steering wheel features back-lit cruise, Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) and available Uconnect® Voice Command controls mounted on the front face, which makes it easier to see at night.
Dodge Challenger’s trapezoidal race-inspired instrument panel now features a new four-bomb gauge cluster with chromed accent rings and new sport-themed graphics. Inside the cluster, a new four-line display EVIC is now standard equipment and shows the driver trip and multimedia information from the Media Center radio.
To make long cruises more comfortable, the new 2011 Dodge Challenger features redesigned seat structures with improved cushioning and more comfortable contours. Challenger’s standard power driver’s seat now features power lumbar for improved back support. To make it easier to get in and out of the backseat, the driver’s seat now features seatback tilt- with memory and an easy-to-reach release handle, while the front-passenger seat adds tilt-and-slide with memory, which makes it even easier to use. When equipped with leather, Dodge Challenger’s new Nappa leather seating surfaces provide a premium look and feel.
Dodge Challenger offers exceptional rear seating for a two-door coupe, achieving best-in-class rear head room (37.4 inches) and legroom (32.6 inches) room compared with its competition. With class-exclusive seating for five, coupled with best-in-class cargo space (16.2 cu. ft.), the new 2011 Dodge Challenger is the segments best day-to-day pony-car choice, offering maximum comfort and functionality.
Next to Dodge Challenger’s LED-illuminated cupholders, a new hand-stitched leather-wrapped shift knob is now standard and provides improved feel while toggling between the coupe’s standard Auto Stick transmission gears.
Finishing the Dodge Challenger’s interior upgrade is the addition of standard automatic climate control for added convenience and improved comfort.
Energized Lineup With Lifestyle Packages Equipped With Performance, Technololgy and Excitement
The new 2011 Dodge Challenger is available in two models: Challenger SE and Challenger R/T. The new Challenger’s product plan now fits in with the Dodge brand’s lifestyle packages, delivering customers more high-value content than ever before.
New 2011 Dodge Challenger SE
With additional standard equipment, improved handling and even more athletic styling than before, the new entry-level Dodge Challenger SE model is well-equipped for the driver who is looking for grand-touring comfort, fun-to-drive handling, iconic styling and an extraordinary value.
New standard equipment includes the all-new 3.6-liter Pentastar engine with 305 horsepower (227 kW), 268 ft.-lb. (363 N•m) of torque, E-85 flex-fuel capability , cold-air induction, five-speed automatic transmission with Auto Stick, second-generation E-segment architecture with Dodge-tuned touring suspension, six-speaker audio system, electro-hydraulic power steering (EHPS), new Dodge leather-wrapped sport steering-wheel mounted with audio controls, driver-selectable EVIC with trip computer, leather-wrapped shift knob, mini-carbon trim bezel, Keyless Enter-N-Go with remote-windows down, automatic climate control, seat-mounted side pelvic-thorax air bags, eight-way power driver’s seat with easy in-and-out access, electronic stability control (ESC) with Ready Alert Braking and Rain Brake Support. On the exterior, larger and wider 18 x 7.5-inch aluminum wheels, P235/55R18 all-season performance tires, dual exhausts with chromed tips, bright racing-style fuel-filler door and restyled front fascia with larger front-lip spoiler are now standard.
Additional standard equipment on the new 2011 Dodge Challenger SE includes advanced multi-stage air bags, side-curtain air bags, tire-pressure monitoring (TPM), Media Center 130 radio with AM/FM/CD/MP3 capability, front- and rear-climate control outlets, cabin-air filtration, LED-illuminated instrument cluster with 140-mph primary speedometer, chromed-interior door handles, vinyl-wrapped armrest, soft-touch door panels, LED-illuminated cupholders, LED-illuminated front map lights, LED-illuminated rear-reading courtesy lamps, power windows with express up/down, fold-away power-exterior mirrors, 12-volt power outlet, premium cloth seats with accent stitching, driver and front-passenger lumbar, front-passenger seat with easy-in-out access, 60-40 split-fold rear seat with armrest, cruise control and rear-window defroster.
An available lifestyle package offers premium features to the powerful and efficient 2011 Dodge Challenger SE model:
* Rallye package—For drivers who want even more connectivity, comfort and convenience features, the Challenger Rallye adds Uconnect Voice Command with Uconnect® Phone and Bluetooth® streaming audio, console-mounted USB port with iPod® control, auxiliary audio input jack, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, automatic dimming rear-view mirror, front and rear seating in new premium Nappa leather, heated front seats, six Boston Acoustics premium speakers with 276-watt amplifier, automatic headlamps, fog lamps and sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
All-new Super Sport Group Improves Challenger Rallye's All-around Performance
For maximum performance and efficiency, the new Super Sport Group can be added to the 2011 Dodge Challenger Rallye package and includes the new performance-tuned suspension, performance-brake package and larger and wider 20 x 8.0-inch aluminum chrome-clad wheels with new P245/45R20 Firestone Firehawk all-season performance tires for improved grip and thrilling road-handling capability.
New 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T
Upgraded for the performance enthusiast, the new Dodge Challenger R/T includes a new performance-tuned suspension with rail-like handling, more power and more standard equipment than before. Equipped with the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, this Challenger is designed for the individual who demands muscle-car power with world-class ride, handling, technology and precision.
The new 2011 Challenger R/T includes all the new features on the Dodge Challenger SE, and adds a 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 with new cold-air induction system for 372 (five-speed Auto Stick transmission) or 376 track-tearing horsepower (Tremec six-speed manual transmission with Track Pak). In addition, a new performance-tuned suspension delivers world-class ride and handling, while Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth®, console-mounted USB port with iPod® Control and auxiliary audio input jack, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, automatic headlamps, and power fold-away heated-exterior mirrors make life easier for the Challenger’s driver and passengers.
Other standard equipment on the new 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T includes performance-disc brakes with vented rotors, performance steering, 3.73 rear-axle ratio, 215 mm rear axle, LED-illuminated instrument cluster with 160-mph primary speedometer, instrument panel with mini-carbon bezel, fog lamps, “R/T” grille badge, “HEMI” hood badges and rear body-color deck-lid spoiler.
Two available lifestyle packages pack the new 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T with even more athletic style, premium features and performance hardware:
* R/T Plus package—For drivers who want even more feel of the road with premium refinement and details, this package adds larger and wider 20 x 8-inch aluminum chrome-clad wheels with new P245/45R20 Firestone Firehawk all-season performance tires for improved grip, front and rear seating in new premium Nappa leather, heated front seats and six Boston Acoustics premium speakers with 276-watt amplifier
* R/T Classic package—Designed for the Dodge enthusiast who wants performance with even more nostalgic muscle-car cues, this package adds dual throwback A-line bodyside R/T stripes in Matte Black, large 20-inch polished-aluminum heritage wheels with new P245/45R20 Firestone Firehawk all-season performance tires, “Challenger” fender badges in classic script, classic eggcrate grille with heritage “R/T” badge, functional hood scoops, high-intensity discharge headlamps (HID), front and rear seating in new premium Nappa leather, heated front seats and six Boston Acoustics premium speakers with 276-watt amplifier
o For even more style, A-line bodyside R/T Classic stripes are available in Bright White, or new for 2011, Bright Red
Optional equipment groups on 2011 Dodge Challenger SE and Challenger R/T models deliver added value and premium content to pack in even more performance. The following equipment groups are available on the Challenger model lineup:
* Connectivity Group—Includes Uconnect Voice Command with Uconnect Phone and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, console-mounted USB port with iPod® Control, auxiliary audio input jack, SIRIUS Satellite Radio and automatic-dimming rear-view mirror
* Electronic Convenience Group—Includes EVIC with compass and outside temperature display, HomeLink universal transceiver, vehicle security alarm, tire-pressure monitoring display for all tires, remote start and power fold-away heated-exterior mirrors (Available with the Rallye package, R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages)
* Sound Group II—Includes Media Center 430 6.4-inch touchscreen radio with 30-gigabyte hard drive and CD/DVD/MP3 capability, seven Boston Acoustics premium speakers with 368-watt amplifier and subwoofer (Available with the Rallye package, R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages)
* Rallye Appearance Group—Includes instrument panel with mini-carbon bezel, hood and deck-lid dual stripes with accent-color outer stripes, 18-inch machined-aluminum rallye wheels with P235/55R18 Michelin MXM4 all-season performance tires and body-color deck-lid spoiler (Available with Rallye package)
* Super Sport Group—Includes 20-inch five-spoke chrome-clad aluminum wheels with P245/45R20 Firestone Firehawk all-season performance tires, performance-tuned suspension, performance steering, performance brake package and 3.06 rear-axle ratio (Available with Rallye package)
* Track Pak Group—Includes Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission, performance-tuned dual exhaust with two low-restriction bottle resonators, performance brake package with high-performance brake linings, limited-slip rear differential, hill-start assist (HSA), 3.92 rear-axle ratio, “pistol-grip” shifter and bright pedals (Available on R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages [must have 20-inch wheels])
* Super Track Pak Group—Includes high-performance steering gear, high-performance brake linings, high-performance tuned monotube-shock absorbers, P245/45R20 Goodyear Eagle F1 Super Car three-season tires and three-mode ESC with “full off” (Available on R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages with automatic or manual transmission [must have 20-inch wheels])
* Mopar Exterior Appearance Group—Includes body-color Mopar hood with “T/A-style” hood scoop, deck-lid mounted “Go-Wing” spoiler and “Strobe Stripe” performance graphics (Available on R/T and R/T Plus packages)
* Mopar Interior Appearance Group—Includes T-handle shifter with “Mopar” logo, bright-pedal kit (automatic only), bright door-sill guards with “Challenger” logo, premium carpet floor mats with “Challenger” logo and car cover with “Challenger” logo (Available with the Rallye package, R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages)
Available stand-alone equipment on 2011 Dodge Challenger SE and Challenger R/T models includes:
* Media Center 430N radio—Includes 6.4-inch touchscreen radio with Garmin navigation and guidance with segment-leading ease of use, 30-gigabyte hard drive and CD/DVD/MP3 capability (Available with the Rallye package, R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages; must have Sound Group II)
* Media Center 730N radio—Includes 6.4-inch touchscreen navigation radio, SIRIUS Travel Link with real-time weather, fuel prices and more, 30-gigabyte hard drive and CD/DVD/MP3 capability (Available with the Rallye package, R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages; must have Sound Group II)
* 20-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels—Includes 3.92 rear-axle ratio, 20-inch five-spoke chrome-clad aluminum wheels with P245/45R20 Firestone Firehawk all-season performance tires (Available on R/T)
* Power sunroof—Includes auto-reverse detection (Available with the Rallye package, R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages)
* R/T hood-to-fender stripes—Includes parallel “War Paint” style stripes with “R/T” logo. Available in Black, Red and Silver (Available on R/T and R/T Plus package)
* Engine block heater—(Available on Challenger SE, Rallye package, R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages)
* Spare tire delete—Includes TIREFIT tire-service kit (Available with on Challenger SE, Rallye package, R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages)
* Deck-lid Spoiler Delete—(Available with R/T and R/T Plus package)
* Stripe Delete—(Available on Rallye package with Rallye Appearance Group)
Innovative Uconnect Media Center Radios Keep Challenger Passengers Connected
The new 2011 Dodge Challenger offers an array of connectivity, infotainment and mobile multimedia options for maximum convenience and to keep passengers connected.
The innovative Uconnect Media Center 430, 430N and 730N radios integrate a 6.4-inch touchscreen display, with a 30-gigabyte hard drive where as many as 6,700 songs – more than 150 hours of music – and photos can be stored. Uconnect Media Center radios also offer two navigation options, including: segment-leading Garmin® Navigation guidance and mapping (Uconnect Media Center 430N), or premium GPS Navigation with SIRIUS Traffic (Uconnect Media Center 730N). Both Navigation solutions feature SIRIUS Travel Link, providing real-time weather, fuel prices and more while on the go. For the driver who needs efficiency, a voice memo-recorder feature allows for convenient reminders up to 3 minutes long. In addition, Uconnect Media Center radios let Dodge Challenger passengers to create a personalized in-vehicle media experience with its available USB port with iPod® control, auxiliary jack for MP3 player input, DVD playback (in Park) and SIRIUS Satellite Radio.
Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth®
Uconnect Voice Command is an in-vehicle, voice-activated communication system that is standard on new 2011 Dodge Challenger Rallye and Challenger R/T coupes, allowing the driver to control radio stations, mobile devices, including smart phones and iPods, and operate a Bluetooth® compatible phone with their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
When the Bluetooth® phone is initially connected, the contact list is automatically downloaded to synchronize as many as 1,000 phone book entries, which can then be selected by simply saying a contact name. It also allows drivers to switch radio modes, tune to AM/FM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio stations and request real-time information from SIRIUS Traffic using voice commands. The handsfree option promotes safety, freedom, value and flexibility (optional with Media Center 130).
USB Port with iPod Control
Integrated conveniently and securely under the center-console armrest, this multimedia input allows the driver to control his or her iPod® or other media device through Dodge Challenger’s Uconnect Media Center radio, Uconnect Voice Command and steering-wheel mounted audio controls. The USB port also provides a mobile recharging station for iPod and USB powered devices. In addition, MP3 and WMA audio files on a USB memory device may also be played and controlled on the Uconnect Touch system.
Uconnect Web turns the all-new 2011 Dodge Challenger into a mobile “hot spot” capable of instant access to websites, e-mail, personalized music, online gaming, photo albums and more. This dealer-installed wireless system provides high-speed data transfer and flexibility, combining Wi-Fi and 3G cellular connectivity for a new level of wireless technology.
SIRIUS Travel Link
Providing the 2011 Dodge Challenger passengers with real-time information and entertainment, SIRIUS Travel Link is available on the innovative Uconnect Media Center 430N and 730N radios. SIRIUS Travel Link provides up-to-the-minute information to make every trip more efficient.
SIRIUS Travel Link includes:
* Weather: shows coast-to-coast weather data, current conditions and 5-day forecasts, detailed storm cell information, hurricane and tropical storm tracking, local wind speeds, and even ski resort conditions
* Fuel Prices: lists prices, locations and distance to more than 120,000 fuel stations across the United States, and can have the Garmin® navigation system route to a selected fuel station location
* Sports: provides scores and schedules from the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NASCAR, golf, college football and basketball
* Movies: uses listings from more than 4,500 movie theaters across the United States to help consumers plan movie times, theater addresses, ratings and run lengths ahead of time. Dodge Challenger’s passengers also may have the Garmin® navigation system routed to a selected theater location
SIRIUS Satellite Radio
With more than 130 channels of the best music, entertainment and information, SIRIUS Satellite Radio provides customers high-definition entertainment coast-to-coast. SIRIUS Satellite Radio offers more than 60 commercial-free, digital music channels and 60 channels of sports, news, entertainment and children’s programming, 24 hours a day. Regional traffic and weather reports also are included with SIRIUS Satellite Radio. Selecting favorite stations is easy with the Uconnect Media Center radios. Dodge Challenger’s passengers are able to scan channels with steering-wheel controls, utilize presets or select a station with Uconnect Voice Command (e.g. “Tune to Hip Hop Nation”). With premium Uconnect Media Center 430, 430N and 730N radios, SongAlert/Game Alert can notify when a favorite artist or song is playing and can conveniently search both by music category and channel.
More Than 45 Ssfety and Security Features
The new 2011 Dodge Challenger features more than 45 safety and security features, including standard ESC, now integrating Chrysler Group’s new proprietary Ready Alert Braking and Rain Brake Support safety features to improve overall vehicle handling and performance both on and off the track.
In addition, standard front-row reactive head restraints, standard full-length side-curtain air bags, driver’s knee bag and standard front seat-mounted side-thorax air bags offer enhanced occupant protection to passengers in the event of a collision.
Following are more than 45 safety and security features offered in the new 2011 Dodge Challenger:
1. Active turn signals: Turn signal flashes three times when stalk is depressed for 1 second to indicate a lane change (standard)
2. Advanced multi-stage Air Bags: Inflate with a force appropriate to the severity of the impact. Meets FMVSS 208 advanced air bag requirements for smaller, out-of-position occupants (standard)
3. All-speed traction control: Helps to keep driving wheels from spinning during acceleration from a stop or during all speeds by applying individual brakes alone or in combination with engine torque limitation to prevent wheel slip (standard)
4. Anti-lock brake system (ABS): Senses and prevents wheel lockup, offering improved steering control under extreme braking and/or slippery conditions (standard)
5. Anti-lock brake system with rough-road detection: Capable of detecting if the Dodge Challenger is driving on a rough road by the oscillations in the wheel speed signals. When rough road is detected on off-road surfaces or trails, ABS enters a different pressure control where it will hold the brake pressure for longer pulses (standard)
6. Auto-dimming rear-view mirror: Detects and reduces glare from rearward headlamps without driver intervention (standard)
7. Auto-reverse sunroof: Advanced sensing system that automatically engages and reverses the sunroof to the open position
8. BeltAlert: Activates a chime and/or illuminates an icon in the instrument cluster to remind the driver and front passenger to buckle up if the Dodge Challenger is driven without belted front-seat occupants (standard)
9. Brake Assist: In an emergency brake situation, the system applies maximum braking power, minimizing the Challenger’s stopping distance (standard)
10. Brake Override: When a disagreement exists between the throttle and the brake, the brake signal causes the engine controller to reduce engine power, allowing the operator to stop the Dodge Challenger (standard)
11. Brake/Park interlock: Prevents a Dodge Challenger with an automatic transmission from being shifted out of “Park” unless the brake pedal is applied (standard)
12. Brake-traction control system (BTCS): Helps to keep driving wheels from spinning during acceleration from a stop or during slow speeds by applying individual brakes to the slipping wheel(s) (standard)
13. Child Seat Anchor System: LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) is designed to ease installation of compatible aftermarket child seats (standard)
14. Constant-force retractors (CFR): Regulates the force exerted on the occupant by the seat belt and then gradually releases seat-belt webbing in a controlled manner (standard)
15. Crumple zones: Designed to compress during an accident in order to absorb energy from an impact, which decreases transfer of that energy to occupants (standard)
16. Electronic stability control (ESC): Enhances driver control and helps maintain directional stability under all conditions. Provides the benefit in critical driving situations, such as turns, and is valuable when driving on mixed-surface conditions, including snow, ice or gravel. If there is a discernible difference between driver input through the steering wheel and the Dodge Challenger’s path, ESC applies selective braking and throttle input to guide the vehicle back on to the driver’s intended path
17. Energy-absorbing steering column: The manual-adjust steering column utilizes two hydroformed coaxial tubes that can move relative to each other to allow the column to move forward for enhanced energy absorption during a crash. The power-adjust steering column employs a calibrated bending element that deforms during column stroke for optimal energy management (standard)
18. Enhanced Accident Response System (EARS): Makes it easier for emergency personnel to see and reach occupants in the event of an accident by turning on the interior lighting and unlocking the Dodge Challenger’s doors after air bag deployment. Also shuts off flow of fuel to the engine (standard)
19. Express up/down windows: One-touch powered express up/down window button located on the front driver and passenger-side door (standard)
20. Full-length side-curtain air bags: Extend protection to all outboard front- and rear-seat passengers. Each side air bag has its own impact sensor that autonomously triggers the air bag on the side where an impact occurs. This type of air bag is housed in the headliner just above side windows (standard)
21. Garmin® navigation: Easy-to-use maps with audible turn-by-turn directions, more than 6 million points of interest and lane guidance
22. High-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps: Provide approximately three times the light output of conventional reflector lamps for improved nighttime illumination
23. Hill-start Assist (HSA): Assists drivers when starting the Challenger from a stop on a hill by maintaining the level of brake pressure applied for a short period of time after a driver’s foot is removed from the brake pedal. If throttle is not applied within a short period of time after the driver’s foot is removed from the brake pedal, brake pressure will be released (standard)
24. HomeLink universal transceiver: Stores three separate transmitter radio-frequency codes to operate garage-door openers, security gates, security lighting or other radio-controlled devices (standard)
25. Inside emergency trunk release: A glow-in-the-dark release handle that may be activated in the event of an adult or child is inadvertently trapped inside the trunk (standard)
26. Intelligent battery sensor (IBS): Continually measures the flow of current into and out of the battery. If the battery is running low, the system intelligently shuts off less critical electrical systems to help prevent an owner being stranded due to a low or depleted battery. When IBS conducts load shedding, an icon appears in the cluster display (standard)
27. Interior head-impact protection: Interior pillars above the belt line and instrument panel, including areas around windshield and rear window headers, roof and side-rail structures are specifically designed to limit head-impact force (standard)
28. Keyless Enter-N-Go: When an individual enters the Dodge Challenger, electronic sensors detect if the vehicle key fob is present. The performance coupe will then allow the individual to push a button to start the vehicle without having to insert the key into the ignition. The sensors also allow the deck lid to open without use of pressing the key fob (standard)
29. Knee bolsters: The lower instrument panel and the glove-box door are designed to properly position the occupant during impact, enabling air bags to work effectively (standard)
30. Mopar® Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): Available in three packages: Base, Silver and Gold. Mopar's new tracking system provides vehicle owners the peace of mind that comes with always knowing where their vehicle is located. The system has the ability to alert owners if someone else is driving their vehicle too fast or too far, by sending a text. Mopar's system is powered by Guidepoint Systems, the leader in GPS-enabled stolen vehicle recovery systems. Unlike other vehicle tracking systems, the Mopar EVTS offers nationwide tracking without a subscription.
31. Occupant restraint controller (ORC): Detects an impact and determines whether a crash is severe enough to trigger air bag deployment and whether the primary or secondary stage inflation is sufficient. In addition the controller detects side impacts and determines whether the rail-curtain and side seat-mounted (thorax protection) air bags should deploy. Engagement of front seat belt pretensioners are also managed through the controller (standard)
32. Rain Brake Support: New for 2011, the system uses the ESC pump to occasionally push brake pads lightly against brake rotors in rainy conditions in order to keep rotors dry (standard)
33. Reactive head restraints: Deploy in the event of a rear collision. Restraints are designed to reduce injuries by minimizing the gap between the head restraint and the passenger’s head (standard)
34. Ready Alert Braking: New for 2011, the system anticipates situations when the driver may initiate an emergency brake stop and uses the ESC pump to set brake pads against rotors in order to decrease the time required for full brake application
35. Remote (fob) operated windows (front windows - down only): Enable an individual to cool down the Dodge Challenger by opening front windows remotely (standard)
36. Remote Keyless Entry: Locks and unlocks doors and turns on interior lamps. If the vehicle is equipped with a security alarm, the remote also arms and disarms that system
37. Remote start: Conveniently starts the engine and activates key comfort settings based on ambient conditions by using the key fob while maintaining vehicle security
38. Safety cage body structure: Protects occupants by managing and controlling energy in the event of an impact (standard)
39. Seat belt guide: Allows for optimal positioning of seat belt across shoulder and chest (standard)
40. Seat-belt pretensioners: During a collision, impact sensors initiate front seat-belt pretensioners to remove slack in the seat belt system, thereby reducing the forward movement of the occupant’s head and torso (standard)
41. Sentry Key® engine immobilizer: Uses a key fob that has an embedded transponder with a preprogrammed security code to shut off the engine after a few seconds and discourage vehicle theft (standard)
42. Side guard door beams: Provide occupant protection during a side impact (standard)
43. SIRIUS Travel Link: Provides Dodge Challenger passengers with real-time information and entertainment to make every trip more efficient and safe
44. Seat-mounted side pelvic-thorax air bags: Provide enhanced protection to the driver and front outboard passenger in certain impacts. Each side pelvic-thorax air bag has its own impact sensor that autonomously triggers the air bag on the side where an impact occurs. Standard side pelvic-thorax air bags are housed within the outboard side of each front seat (standard)
45. Three-point seat belts: Front outboard seating positions and all rear seating positions have lap and shoulder belts (standard)
46. Tire-pressure monitoring (TPM): Informs driver when tire pressure is too low. Pressure-sensor modules within the valve stems of all four road wheels send continuous radio-frequency signals to a receiver and the system (standard)
47. Tilt-and-telescoping steering columm: Allows steering column to tilt and move toward or away from the driver to achieve a safe and comfortable distance from the advanced multi-stage front driver air bag, if deployed (standard)
48. Uconnect voice command: An in-vehicle, voice-activated communication system that allows drivers to operate a Bluetooth® compatible phone with their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. When the Bluetooth® phone is initially connected, the contact list is automatically downloaded, synchronizing as many as 1,000 phone book entries, which can then be selected by simply saying a contact name. It also allows drivers to switch radio modes, tune to AM/FM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio stations and request real-time information from SIRIUS Traffic using natural voice commands. The handsfree option promotes safety, freedom, value and flexibility
49. Uconnect Web: Turns the all-new 2011 Dodge Challenger into a mobile “hot spot” capable of instant access to Web sites, e-mail, personalized music, online gaming, photo albums and more. The wireless system provides high-speed data transfer and flexibility, combining Wi-Fi and 3G cellular connectivity for a new level of wireless technology
50. Vehicle theft security alarm: Deters vandalism and theft; frequently lowering insurance premiums. System protects the vehicle from theft by monitoring door-ajar switches and the ignition circuit for unauthorized entry
From Twitter11/25/2013 - - link
Ø£Ø¹Ø¬Ø¨ÙÙ ÙÙØ¯ÙÙ @YouTube Ø¹ÙÙ Spyder Auto Installation: 2011-13 Dodge Charger Light Tube Projector
06/08/2013 - tkoki1014 - link
I liked a @YouTube video from @gangrenn06 GTA4:EFLC - [REL] NYPD 2011 Dodge Charger
06/08/2013 - gangrenn06 - link
"GTA4:EFLC - [REL] NYPD 2011 Dodge Charger"Â : via @YouTube
06/08/2013 - 1_enam
I witness a dodge challenger i wanna buy one Â£26k on 2011 plate sexyyy
06/08/2013 - SkeeteDigital - link
2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Exclusive Video - The introduction of the legendary 392-cubic-inch HEMI Â®...
06/07/2013 - KSornin - link
I added a video to a @YouTube playlist 1968 Dodge Charger at the SEMA Show 2011
06/07/2013 - WestHillsCJD - link
It's National Donut day, and to celebrate, we decided to watch the 2011 Dodge Challenger doing donuts! Check it out!
06/07/2013 - ItzNufnPersonal
Refinacing My Dodge Challenger 2011 SRT8
06/06/2013 - MotorsportsTube - link
Watch Track Tested: 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 vs 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 - Inside Line -
06/06/2013 - PrideHyundaiMA - link
Have you see our Used Car Inventory? We've got a pretty sweet looking 2011 Dodge Charger...and there's that 2013...
06/06/2013 - TaylorkJackson
(:2011 BMW and the 2013 Dodge Charger!! I want I want I want! Might be getting the Charger soon than later tho(:
06/06/2013 - abdallah1 - link
Watch "2011 Dodge Charger vs KIA Sportage Mashup Drag Race" on YouTube -
06/06/2013 - lokendall
My step dad is driving a 2011 dodge challenger and listening to jay z. Mid life crisis maybe?
06/05/2013 - endiwujskie - link
Front Grille Molding CH1210109 Black For 2011-2013 Dodge Charger SE Chrome Decor
06/05/2013 - ve_lera37 - link
this one is not bad too - Dodge Challenger 2011, costs 2,800000 rubles. but! Camaro for me - THE HEART!!
06/04/2013 - luis_caiano - link
1968 Dodge Charger at the SEMA Show 2011 LOVE THIS CAR!
06/04/2013 - Travisli98
@OCTranspo6399 Major Brake Fire 2011 Dodge Charger
06/03/2013 - CarDomain - link - photo
06/03/2013 - swagdavis - link
I favorited a @YouTube video 2011 Dodge Challenger SE 3.6 V6 BEST SOUNDING Exhaust Mod
06/02/2013 - goArham
@iAmHamzaAmin You know I have a 2011 dodge charger srt8. I've fucked up people with AMG's with it on deerfoot LOL.
06/01/2013 - RichRatch - photo
"@_SweetRides: 2011 Dodge Charger! "@KCon812
06/01/2013 - _SweetRides - photo
2011 Dodge Charger!
06/01/2013 - GeorgeEshak
Okay so my date is wearing a red dress, I'm wearing black and red tux, and we are pulling up in a red 2011 dodge charger. Can you say flyyyy
05/31/2013 - Bboyapplejacks
The sound of a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT
05/31/2013 - _RakimFromBK
My goal is to buy a 2011 Dodge Challenger in August and get a apartment by October
05/30/2013 - bran_johnson
@Dodge There is a recall on 2011 and 2012 Police Dodge Charger for the same issue but there is not one for the everyday consumer!
05/30/2013 - PushaCane
@WOrd2YOmOtha_23 2011 Dodge Challenger..... I like muscle cars better.
05/30/2013 - HometownHoneyy_ - link
"The Whip" as we like to call it! My ride for today. ğâ¤ğ
05/30/2013 - patrickdangg
Who ever has a 2011 Dodge Challenger at PF, I just saved your *** cause the Big lots cart was fixing make a big *** dent into your door. ğ¬
05/30/2013 - Blink_Sparkles
The first thing @wizkhalifa bought with his first paycheck was a 2011 Dodge Challenger, it's actually the car in "Black & Yellow" music vid
05/29/2013 - carnewshobby - link
Greenlight 1/24 Fast & Furious 2011 Dodge Charger police car NIB
05/29/2013 - bmaher0846
@driveSRT @vgriccio I love My Loaded, 2011 Black SRT Challenger !!! @Dodge @moparmikey @MoparBoy1 @TeamMopar360 @RalphGilles @Mopar_Immo
05/29/2013 - Clay_Clark_ - link
My goal right now is to have this car <
05/28/2013 - lemeilleurcoup
im on one- Khaled. Summer 2011... Le song de la Dodge Charger...ketttttttt
05/28/2013 - pzullucious
Before 24, I'm gonna use 2011 Wide-Body Dodge Challenger
05/28/2013 - DanCapps
Help me out @Dodge !!!!! 2011 Charger R/T Max AWD has serious wheel jerking problem!!!
05/27/2013 - DASDDASDDA - link
- WTW Customs Broward- White 2011 Dodge Charger on 24" Ovale...: via @youtube
05/26/2013 - rakan507 - link
custom dodge charger 2011 update: via @youtube @LXCLUB
05/26/2013 - Shwnsanity
Bought a Honda S2000 and a 2011 Dodge Charger R/T at Walmart tonight.
05/26/2013 - Celeb_Lowdown
Wiz Khalifa bought a 2011 Dodge Challenger with his first paycheck, it's actually the car in 'Black & Yellow' music video
05/25/2013 - T_Stomp
Offically own a 2011 dodge charger!!!! :)
05/25/2013 - BoxOfficeMovie_ - photo
Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) - 2011 Dodge Challenger
05/24/2013 - wheelzngrillez - link - photo
GTS Black Out Headlight Covers ->2011-2012 Dodge Charger
05/24/2013 - EdPayneMotors - link
2011 Dodge Charger Weslaco TX: via @YouTube
05/23/2013 - Pusha_Bee
Had I hit the car I would have had me a nice 2011 dodge charger.. Asshole..
05/23/2013 - NYR_AJ23
@PaulBlei nice; i'm drivin a 2011 Dodge Charger R/T
05/23/2013 - No_Time25
I see this 2011 Dodge Charger in my future....!
05/23/2013 - eBayMotors - link - photo
Fast and Furious 6: 2011 Dodge Challenger 392 SRT8 -
05/22/2013 - erlangga_danu - photo
Wide-Body Dodge Charger 2011
05/22/2013 - RamseyCJD - link
News - Fast and Furious 6 Cars: 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Picture Gallery
05/21/2013 - J_Schontten
My goal is to purchase a 2011 dodge charger. It'll take me forever. But I'm gana do it.
05/20/2013 - DentsNoMoreLLC - link
I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "2011 Dodge Charger Large dent repair"
05/20/2013 - RealRayBandz
I need to buy a Dodge Charger Srt8 2011 for atleast 7 grand
05/20/2013 - CBurkh426
I was so close to being an owner of a 2011 dodge challenger srt8 but no someone wanted a fuckin Hyundai eqqus
05/19/2013 - sillygirl_bunny
The new fast & furious has my 2011 dodge challenger in it ğ
05/18/2013 - Godiva_88
2009 Dodge Charger Or 2011 Chevy Malibu
05/18/2013 - Positive_Ben - link
@iKaNeee @DelusionalJames If Dylan was a car he'd be a
05/17/2013 - Heyimjulie1
2011 Dodge Charger
05/17/2013 - markielocs
That 2011 Dodge Charger looks nice af! I'm hoping they still have it when I go to check it out ğ
05/17/2013 - DUBSandTIRES - link
2011 Dodge Challenger Forgiato Rasoio Wheels 24 Inch custom painted orange rims: via
05/16/2013 - innerinner - link
Rear Bumper Top Surface Protector Fits 2011 2012 2013 Dodge Charger $39.95
05/16/2013 - Rimtyme_CLT - link
Charlotte Rimtyme 2011 Dodge Charger 22' Versante Wheels and 265/35R22 Lexani Tires
05/16/2013 - Down2_Earth
How you drive a 2011 dodge charger and you Trynna be cheap?
05/15/2013 - DST_7CLUB
"@BeenhadRackz7: My grandma just said " a 2011 dodge charger camero" she be tripn lol"Lolz wat she over there sipping on lol
05/15/2013 - BeenhadRackz7
My grandma just said " a 2011 dodge charger camero" she be tripn lol
05/15/2013 - Moparpalooza - link
Another Auction item! The pictures don't do this item justice! 2011/12/13 Dodge Charger "Redline Sumi-E" driver...
05/15/2013 - JottoDesk - link
Jotto Desk Releases 2011+ Dodge Charger Single Cell Prisoner Transport System.
05/15/2013 - RXpillwill
Looking at a new cars with my father. Hopefully by the end of this year I'll be pushing a 2011 dodge charger.
05/14/2013 - STAYGOLDMAKEEZY
All white 2011 dodge charger is my next move on everything ğ
05/13/2013 - HidEm_ - link
Ma future : 1968 Dodge Charger at the SEMA Show 2011
05/13/2013 - SixxFix
@jerryhorton I own my dream car, 2011 Dodge Challenger. Just needs some mods. Isn't that always the case?
05/12/2013 - ItsST_YaDig
One of my dream cars is a Dodge Challenger either 97 or 2011 n up. Love how it's kept a old school look with new school twist.
05/11/2013 - jt_E6mile_fbe
Either a 2012 Chevy Impala LTZ,a 2010 Chry 300S, 2011 300C or 2011 Dodge Charger R/T
05/10/2013 - DiabloSport - link
The release for the 3.6 Liter 2011-2012 Dodge Challenger, Charger, and Chrysler 300 is now available for update.
05/10/2013 - Budur178 - link
GTA 4::Dodge Charger LCPD v1.6
05/09/2013 - TuningSpain - link
Dodge Charger Pursuit 2012 con accesorios Mopar -
05/08/2013 - kelxhel
Boys help me out I know nothing about cars. Is a 2011 dodge charger at $17,900 a good price?
05/08/2013 - niuandimproved
this man just said trading in a 2011 dodge charger is an "invesment"
05/08/2013 - C00l_Runnings
Diddy son â@CoreysThirst: Don't know to many niggas in college with a 2011 dodge charger saying dont want this I'm getting something betterâ
05/08/2013 - CoreysThirst
Don't know to many niggas in college with a 2011 dodge charger saying dont want this I'm getting something better
05/07/2013 - gplongwood - photo
@dodge I just bought my first Dodge ever. 2011 Charger R/T and I'm loving it:-)
05/06/2013 - missy_rawr - link
What's your dream car? â I just want the 2011 dodge charger
05/06/2013 - LexiNiccum
I want a white or all black 2011 or newer dodge charger with cool rims so bad. Im gonna get it though watch me. :)
05/05/2013 - dailycarpicture - link
@gavzzzzzzz 2011 Dodge challenger on @vossenwheels wheels. Kik: dailycarpictures Email:â¦
05/04/2013 - AdsOnSuperBowl
New Dodge Challenger 2011 Freedom TV Ad Funny Car Commercial 2011 â Carjam Radio | Great Ads Posted on 04. May, 2013â¦
05/04/2013 - Dodge_Forum - link
Disable Auto heated seats?: Hello, I have a 2011 Charger R/T and was wondering if anyone knows how to disab...
05/04/2013 - KIMBSYB
A black color 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 MY DREAM CAR to have it
05/03/2013 - yaboysheff
Niggas never no wat car I'm get next, Mangum, then I got the Ss dodge Challenger 2012, then I got the 2011 Camaro. ...... All big boy whips
05/03/2013 - Chargerfam - link
Precut taillight tint for 2011 and up dodge chargers. This is same kind I have on my charger. Iâ¦
05/03/2013 - LaptopsRulz
when u hit the accelerater a little to much in a 2011 @Dodge Charger..... I LOVE DODGE CARS NOW
05/03/2013 - saleh_majed1 - link - photo
: 2011 @Dodge Challenger: The wide-body coupe is a burnout machine! â
05/02/2013 - guamautospot
We also brought in a 2011 Chrysler 300, 2011 Dodge Charger, and 2011 Dodge Durango. 478-2886 Call us today!
05/02/2013 - bfgamble99
@Dodge love how my 2011 dodge charger's seat warmer won't stay on my adaptive speed cruise control stopped working and now a clicking noise
05/02/2013 - FirstLightFCU - link
Vehicle Repo 2011 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T CLASS NADA Retail Value: $28,725.00 Minimum Bid: $28,725.00 Vin
05/02/2013 - TBQuis - link
Hmmm @CeezTX ... BLACK & YELLOW DODGE CHALLENGER- TEXAS RELAYS 2011 SERIES
05/02/2013 - RairdonKirkland - link
This 2011 Dodge Challenger stars in the upcoming Fast & The Furious 6. Who's going?
05/02/2013 - ChallengerFan - link
Fast & Furious 6 Cars: 2011 Wide-Body Dodge Challenger -
05/02/2013 - edmunds - link - photo
2011 @Dodge Challenger: The wide-body coupe is a burnout machine!
05/02/2013 - Legendary_Rjohn - link
2011 dodge challenger he got it for $23,500 Sxt plus package ... sunroof touchscreen radio the works
05/01/2013 - TheKidLilMark
ID do bad things to my manager in that 2011 dodge charger of hers lmao
05/01/2013 - AbbotsfordDodge - link - photo
Take home this 2011 Dodge Charger for $29,900!
04/30/2013 - A_B3tancurth
My boy just bought a 2011 dodge charger got to ride in it so sick
04/30/2013 - acerbos
2011 White Dodge Charger with a custom side flat black "Charger" stripe, vinyl hood inserts, pin stripe, wheel moldings, door edge...
04/30/2013 - moana_pahulu
Fast and the Furious 6 coming out on the 30.05.13 ğ±ğ±ğğ AAAARGH ! I will die if Dominic drives his 2011 Dodge Challenger again ğğğ
04/29/2013 - TonicaTyler
Someone in a black Dodge Charger 2011-13 model with blue racing stripes was just at my door.... Interesting.....
04/28/2013 - NorrisAuto - link
2011 Dodge CHARGER - Norris Auto Sales - Oklahoma City, OK: via @YouTube
04/28/2013 - Bonafide33 - link
Red 2011 Dodge Charger
04/27/2013 - BangMinaj_
@ZachMaraj Ohhh nice! I wanted a dodge charger 2011.
04/27/2013 - Kyoshofan - link
Dodge Challenger Drift Car - Hot Wheels - 2011 Mainline Release: via @YouTube
04/26/2013 - MonroeCountyIL - link
Columbia Firestone This is a 2011 Dodge Charger that we installed a SLP Loud Mouth exhaust system on. The Loud...
04/26/2013 - helpowl - link
2011 Dodge Charger question: Radio Flips To Sirius And Sirius Is No Longer Active. Radio flips to Sirius and Sirius -
04/25/2013 - maddy_spaid
This 2011 Dodge Charger I'm looking at buying is so sexy ğ
04/24/2013 - FreeAutoShopper - link
2011 dodge charger Se 46747 (Daytona Beach) - $16999: Call NOW!!!GET ALL THE INFORMATION njlig we itonsunmk ...
04/24/2013 - findcarsin - link
2011 Dodge Charger R/T at Hawthorne Chevrolet in Hawthorne, NJ 07506:
04/24/2013 - JessiStrader666 - link
2011 Dodge Chargerâ¤
04/24/2013 - ModifiedCars - link
Modified Dodge Charger Sedan 2011 Pictures: .
04/24/2013 - kccars - link
Automatic 2011 Dodge Charger SE Bright White (Independence) $18788
04/24/2013 - asanchez_23
I feel terrible for that man, 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8..... ğ
04/24/2013 - RoyalGateDCJ - link
Your dream car, at a great price: head to our Ellisville location to take this 2011 Challenger for a test drive!
04/23/2013 - tdoggystyle50
2011 Dodge Charger rental car
04/23/2013 - free4business - link
Dodge : Charger Police Package Hemi V8 2011 Dodge Charger Police Package 5.7 Hemi V8! Available To Public!!
04/22/2013 - AdamLAbraham
To whomever drove that 2011 Dodge Challenger to school...I envy you. A lot.
04/21/2013 - XprettyblaqueX
I want a 2005-2011 dodge charger. !
04/21/2013 - ElKhateeb_
@YoussefSultan12 Ana shoft 2011 dodge charger R/T mn wsbo3een awel share3 betna:( Ahh walahi bzabt !
04/21/2013 - roguesofa
@dodge any idea how many OS and app updates my smartphone has seen since my 2011 Charger was built?
04/21/2013 - team_escape_exp
@NFSWArabic 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T
04/21/2013 - dackzillon - link
5.7 L V8 HEMI 2011 DODGE CHALLENGER LOOKIN CRISPY ON THIS SUNDAY AFTERNOON. STOP BY @srauto ANYTIMEâ¦
04/20/2013 - dankstr419 - link
2011 dodge mopar charger LE
04/20/2013 - MissEllyyy
â@OfficialBeedyB: 2011 Dodge Charger will be mineâ ğğ
04/20/2013 - OfficialBeedyB
2011 Dodge Charger will be mine
04/20/2013 - anabby_
Who knows that packages you need for a 2011 dodge challenger!?
04/20/2013 - rarecars - link
2011 Rare Dodge Challenger IE SRT8 (West Side Binghamton) $33500
04/20/2013 - Spacemau5_ - link
Me gustÃ³ un video de @YouTube 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 392 6-Spd Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tour
04/20/2013 - auctioncarsfinf - link
Salvage DODGE CHARGER 3.6L 6 2011: 2011 DODGE CHARGER Vin : 2B3CL3CG6BH5915...
04/19/2013 - CheyWilson17
Met a cute guy who drives a 2011 white dodge charger..
04/19/2013 - vvmotors - link
2011 2dr Cpe with 11,289 mi. only $29,995 @Victorville Motors
04/18/2013 - allensamuels610 - link
Cassandra Toler with her 2011 Dodge Charger
04/18/2013 - The_Mopar_Man - link
I posted 11 photos on Facebook in the album "2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Yellow Jacket"
04/17/2013 - conconlaw
Alert! is recalling 2011-2012 & vehicles due to seat side-airbag issues
04/17/2013 - MillionaireMZ
Dodge Charger 2011 this summer
04/16/2013 - lightforce21
Chrysler recalls 214,000 vehicles Chrysler 300 2011-2012, Dodge Challenger 4/11/11 - 12/14/11.
04/16/2013 - swiftnigg
the bih drive a 2011 Dodge Charger!!! Can you say
04/16/2013 - toywiz - link
Hot Wheels Fast & Furious 2011 Dodge Charger R/T
04/15/2013 - ShoutoutDee
2011 Dodge Charger all Black on Floatersğğğ
04/15/2013 - digitalsocialne - link
Dodge Charger to star in Syfy's 'Defiance' - The Ann Arbor News -
04/15/2013 - AutoUSinfo - link
$19,995, 2011 Dodge Charger White Sedan V6
04/15/2013 - LaurenBrooke_94
Finna be in the dodge for a few days
04/15/2013 - iamjackstwits - link
Forza 4 Build Your Own 2011 Dodge Challenger Drag Pak: via @YouTube
04/15/2013 - gogollings - link
The CEO of Chrysler donated his own custom 2011 Dodge Challenger to the United Way. It was auctioned and sold for...
04/15/2013 - missTwagner - link
Time flies when you drive a @Dodge Come find out what I mean at @WowWoodys or just click here
04/14/2013 - Eli60015877 - link
2011 2012 DODGE CHALLENGER REAR DUAL EXHAUST VALANCE TRIM LOWER FASCIA MOPARâ¦
04/13/2013 - Teamdautosales - link
Just in! We have recently added a 2011 Dodge Challenger to our inventory. Check it out :
04/13/2013 - DodgeChallengr - link
2011 NBA Final Jerseys women's: Want to be the first with the new game-changing Cheap NFL jersey,2011 NBA Fin...
04/12/2013 - spen_smith
Delivered a 2012 dodge challenger and a 2011 Chevy camaro Ss
04/12/2013 - Sailor_Krista
I want a 2011 Dodge Challenger.
04/11/2013 - EdKenleyFord1
Took in trade today a 2011 Dodge Charger V6 with 43,000 mi. call Jason Smith for more info. at 801-776-4201
04/11/2013 - luistiantjr - link
I posted 4 photos on Facebook in the album "2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8"
04/10/2013 - MartinsonBeason - link
If you own a 2011-2012 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger or Dodge Challenger see the link below about this recall.
04/10/2013 - koookeith
300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger sedans from the 2011 and 2012 model years
04/10/2013 - viewrecalls - link
AIR BAGS FROM Chrysler Group LLC: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain modelâ¦
04/10/2013 - DaddyB_rad
Just seen a Dodge charger 2012 srt8 vs a 2011 srt8! Crazy *** white boys on 32nd to!"!
04/10/2013 - IvyLeagueAnt
Bout to get this 2011 Dodge Charger.
04/10/2013 - PowerBlockTV - link
Recall issued on certain Chrysler vehicles, including the 2011-12 Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger.
04/10/2013 - _ItsNeeMoH_
@AmericanNukes @ThePostman543 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT
04/09/2013 - tmac_YMCMB
Anyone looking for a 2011 Red Dodge Charger? ......windows already tinted..factory rims
04/09/2013 - kuwaitsale - link
Ad No 6844 Dodge - Charger R/T - Gray - Model 2011 , With 35,000 KM , Price 7,400 Kwd
04/09/2013 - RichieRichBor
@pete_meier yes. Two late model Chrysler products. 2011 jeep and 2011 dodge challenger. On a volvo too. I can't recall which model.
04/09/2013 - wllucien - link - photo
I found this on eBay Dodge : Challenger WE FINANCE!! - Check it out! I got my eyes on this 1
04/09/2013 - tayabkh6 - link
Sergio Marchionneâs Dodge Challenger SRT8 Raises $175k For Charity: A 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 once own...
04/08/2013 - dar2bfree
@AKDavis3 that's nice. I wish I could get a 2011 dodge charger lol ill keep dreaming though
04/08/2013 - DatBxtchYuuKnow
First Things First... I Want A All Black 2011 Dodge Charger...
04/08/2013 - wescoastmrktg - link
Great video of DiabloSport Inc. 2011 Dodge Charger Dyno Pull.
04/08/2013 - AGPanama - link
I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "Dodge Challenger 2011 Por AG"
04/08/2013 - Chelo_nismo - link
Lunes... nueva sesion en 2011 Dodge Challenger!!! New American Muscle Car... Enjoy!!!
04/07/2013 - TheMeezer - link
What do you think of the 392 SRT8?
04/07/2013 - _BossLifeStyle_
I want a 2011 matte dodge charger ğ
04/07/2013 - Janieze_
The first time i drove a 2011 dodge charger i was beyond gassed nd happy
04/07/2013 - BrandonAHudson
my first car gon be a 2011 dodge charger.
04/06/2013 - sammysteeve - photo
My brothers new car :) 2011 dodge challenger :0
04/05/2013 - jay_ceefoh
Just raced a 2011 red dodge charger srt8 model n needless to say I fucked it up
04/05/2013 - I_RETWEET_ADS - link - photo
Dodge : Challenger 20" WHEELS!! 2011 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT-8 392 HEMI 6
04/04/2013 - UaExS - link
04/04/2013 - BollesMotors - link
Great old commercial for the 2011 Dodge Charger.
04/04/2013 - AthensDCJ - link
Share this great old commercial on the 2011 Dodge Charger.
04/04/2013 - _KingMarlo_ - link
Vs the sport.... CORSA Performance 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SPORT PN 14423
04/04/2013 - GreveWapak
Josh with Richard Hadding and his new 2011 Dodge Challenger
04/03/2013 - keystone12345
Oh ya 1 more thin my 2011 dodge charger is finally fixed.gotta air all tires bc in june tiffany up in bac seat if u get my drift ;)
04/03/2013 - OGCalhoun
@heen_Doggish there goes my 2011 dodge charger pipe dream
04/02/2013 - Db6pack - link
2012 Dodge Challenger Srt8 392 Yellow Jacket Front Photo on November 10, 2011 from Rumor Central: detroit
04/02/2013 - mariedileonardo
I am looking at a white 2011 dodge charger this week. what do ya think?
04/01/2013 - scottp973
@Moparunlimited I have a 2011 charger and I love the taillights, so I think dodge did good with the Durango
04/01/2013 - Elexus_Brooke
@_DirtyRiceBryce says the guy who drives a 2011 dodge challenger. Want to talk **** now?
04/01/2013 - D_Whoore
So when is @camotruckchaser buying me my 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Blacked out and lowered on American Racing Rims?
03/28/2013 - deluxeautomall - link - photo
2011-2013 DODGE CHARGER 17" CHROME WHEEL SKINS / HUBCAPS (Set of 4)
03/28/2013 - proietti_83 - link
michael c. hall - dodge charger commercial 2011 (leader of the human res...: via @youtube
03/28/2013 - BigRube
Who does top notch car audio installation? I need factory approved work that won't void my warranty. 2011 Dodge Challenger Rallye Edition.
03/27/2013 - ThickChick_Vay
I will have my 2011 or 2012 Dodge Charger before my birthday
03/27/2013 - _Blondieeeeee
I Really Want A 2011 Dodge Charger SRT8 îîîîâ¥
03/27/2013 - Cstalls2012
Done deal. 2011 Dodge Charger. Shot Gun gray. Picking it up next Saturday. FUCKIN WINNING
03/27/2013 - Tranzportz1 - link
Dodge : Charger R/T Sedan 4-Door 2011 Dodge Charger R/T Max Custom Pro Touring
03/26/2013 - OohMyAlee
My dream car is a 2011 Dodge Charger â¥
03/26/2013 - sioremare1978 - link
DODGE CHARGER 2011 FINE MESH CHROME GRILLE GRILL KIT:
03/26/2013 - wwwLISTFOXnet - link
2011 DODGE CHARGER R/T CALL 877-468-1864 (Metro) $453
03/25/2013 - GeneralJugod
Na wo go buy d car and laptop I want. Car-2011/12 audi,bmw or dodge charger nd laptop hp envy x2
03/24/2013 - HiiMehx33 - link
Daddy's new car though. î î
03/23/2013 - brscottmy - link
Marchionneâs Custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Heading to Auction -
03/23/2013 - alech_13
Today's whip 2011 dodge charger sure why not
03/21/2013 - horanhugsme_x - link
If you could have any car you wanted, what kind of car would you get?... â 2011 DODGE CHALLENGER
03/21/2013 - OutsidePasadena
Just saw a 2011 Smoked Out Dodge Charger and a nigga almost fainted .
03/21/2013 - muhhfuckaaa
Should i cop a 09 infiniti m45, an 08 Dodge Magnum or a 2011 dodge charger ?
03/21/2013 - BDearstyne
Goin home to test drive moms new car (2011 Dodge Charger) Barbara's all like ğªğªğªğªğª
03/21/2013 - PrettySmiless_x
My Mommy Just Bought A 2011 Dodge Charger!
03/21/2013 - fajajarann
22. 2011 Dodge Charger R/T
03/20/2013 - Tam_aka_CG - link
A 2011 @Dodge Challenger R/T makes 1000 reg'd for - Only 3 days to go. to learn more & sign up! @1fatchance
03/20/2013 - blakeguinn1
My Mom got a 2011 Dodge Charger! Nice pick Mom!
03/20/2013 - LotProCars - link
Used Car Special - check out this White 2011 Dodge Charger located in Gainesville, GA 30504. $26,947.00:
03/19/2013 - APHonline - link
Marchionne's Custom 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Heading to Auction - WOT on Motor Trend: via @MotorTrend
03/19/2013 - BayshoreCJD - link
A special combination of Mopar and a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 come together for an auction benefiting the...
03/19/2013 - El_Yucas - link
'70 Dodge Charger R/T
03/18/2013 - JuanValencia__ - link
Foto: motoriginal: Mopar-obsession submitted: My 2011 Challenger before my mods and a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T...
03/18/2013 - GibsonTrucks - link
Sometimes we get some awesome cars in too!
03/18/2013 - EmilyRoss93
Trading my 2011 jetta in for a 2013 dodge charger... Opinions people?!
03/17/2013 - stanleyautos - link
Check out this 2011 Dodge Challenger on our lot right now! Visit us to see more great deals!
03/17/2013 - willetthondaGA - link
Atlanta, GA 2011 Dodge Challenger Used Coupe Morrow, GA McDonough, GA Willett Honda South for $: Willett Honda...
03/16/2013 - bracy_wayne
The fact that there was a 2011 dodge charger in my drive way that isn't mine
03/16/2013 - Travis_Mdallas
I love my 2011 dodge charger but da boys stay stoppn me since I got I'd sumthn gotta give Cudd
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.
portfolio | web site
Posted: 15 Nov 2010
From WikipediaDodge is a United States-based brand of automobiles, minivans, and sport utility vehicles, manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat, in more than 60 different countries and territories worldwide. Founded as the Dodge Brothers Company in 1900 to supply parts and assemblies for Detroit's growing auto industry, Dodge began making its own complete vehicles in 1915.
Web Page Copyright © 1998-2013 MotorCities.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Dodge Challenger Pictures and all other Media Copyright of Respective Owners.
Upload Yours | Car Pictures | Car Stock Photos | Site Map