Specs & DetailsExterior Color: silver
Interior Color: tan
Miles Driven: 2,922
Amazing low mileage 1987 Maserati Biturbo Spider. This Maserati is a real find! This car was bought new in 1987 and was driven very little and was parked in 1989 in a parking garage under a cover. We bought it from the previous owner's estate and started to bring it back to life. Everything that it needed was done:
* Replaced Timing belts.
* Cleaned entire fuel system from tank to injector, replaced as needed.
* Replaced battery. Checked charging system.
* Replaced tires- new BF goodrich - hi speed balance as well.
* Replaced Hood Struts.
* Replaced Slave Clutch Slave-Cylinder.
* Performed Compression test - all good.
* Replaced Spark plugs.
* Replaced Gearbox Gear lube.
* Replaced Coolant - flushed system.
* Replaced Brake fluid, flushed system, rebuilt as needed.
* Repaced winshield - old one was de-laminating.
If you are considering a Maserati Convertible ..We have your car. This example is clean and basically in new condition.
Source: Ferrari Maserati of New England
Norwood, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
portfolio | web site
Posted: 24 Sep 2010