2009 Mazda RX-8 Gains Features in Japan - 6-Speed Auto and More
Mazda Adds New Features to RX-8 in Japan
- Popular options are now standard on all grades for improved comfort and more high quality body colors are available -
HIROSHIMA, Japan—Mazda Motor Corporation has added fresh features to the four-door, four-seat rotary-powered Mazda RX-8 sports car for the Japanese market. The updated models go on sale today at all Mazda and Mazda Anfini dealers nationwide.
More photos here…
Standard equipment across the entire RX-8 range has been updated with popular features that provide added comfort and convenience. The updates include rain-sensing windshield wipers and Mazda’s auto-light system (which switches the headlights on automatically according to ambient light conditions). Two additional exterior body colors, silver and gray, reflect the RX-8’s high quality and accentuate its exceptional sports car styling.
Main features of the freshened Mazda RX-8
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers, auto-light system, water-repellent coating (on the front door windows and door mirrors) and Mazda’s advanced keyless entry and engine start system now come as standard equipment on all model grades.
- The addition of two new body colors – Aluminum Metallic and Metropolitan Gray Mica – brings the available exterior range to seven colors.
- Revised model grade lineup (base model was renamed Type G).
- Audio-less specification standard for all model grades (to best match each driver’s needs, the space for a head unit in the center panel is left open. The Audio-less spec allows for a variety of audio systems).
From Twitter11/23/2013 - - link
Car Review 2009 Mazda Rx 8 by Thom W. Conroy | Auto Hub 360
05/15/2013 - andredi99 - link
Am apreciat un videoclip pe @YouTube, NFS World Mazda RX-8 2009 "Rockport Rotary" Edition Cop
05/03/2013 - Dealzoneonline - link
Metra - Installation Kit for 2009-2010 Mazda RX-8 Vehicles- $39.99
03/20/2013 - McKenzieSales - link
We have 14 specials happening right now and they run until the end of March. Here's one: 2009 Mazda RX-8 R3...
portfolio | web site
Posted: 25 May 2009
From WikipediaThe Mazda RX-8 is a sports car manufactured by Mazda Motor Corporation. It first appeared in 2001 at the North American International Auto Show. It is the successor to the RX-7 and, like its predecessors in the RX range, it is powered by a Wankel engine. The RX-8 began North American sales in the 2004 model year. Mazda announced on August 23, 2011, that RX-8 will be discontinued from production citing the 2011 model as the last line of production.
Web Page Copyright © 1998-2013 MotorCities.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Mazda RX-8 Pictures and all other Media Copyright of Respective Owners.
Upload Yours | Car Pictures | Car Stock Photos | Site Map