2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Custom
Source: private partyAnytown, U.S.A.
Posted: 16 Dec 2008
Specs & DetailsExterior Color: silver
Interior Color: black
Miles Driven: 16202
About This 2006 Chrysler 300Here is a list of all the modifications that were added to this 300:
• Putco "Boss Vertical" main grille
•TommyZ design Deep Dish grille added in front of Putco grille
• Matching lower intake vent grilles
• PIAA 610 H.I.D. Fogs (4") - These fogs are one of the most expensive fog light kits out ($1k)
• Windshield washer nozzle delete, washer supply on wiper arms
• AACStyle Halo Demon Eyes
• LED Side Mirror turn signals
• Sonar LED tail lights (Gun-metal tinted)
• VIP roof wing
• DEI trunk lid spoiler
• All badges removed, side molding removed
• Rear holes filled on trunk
• 15% Tinted windows all around
• Glass black B/C pillars
• Painted Calipers/Rotors - Colormatched
• $10,000 HRE 3 piece wheels - 22"
• Custom Fiberglass trunk lid liner
• ACC stainless steel under hood panels
• Ultimate Pedals - color matched to body color
• Wood dash kit painted in Silver Steel Metallic paint - really sets the interior off
• Custom embroidered center consoles (2)
• Custom embroidered Head rests
Interior seats re-skinned (two-tone Katskin leather) - very high quality leather for all the seats.
• Center console added to back seat
• Black Suede Headliner and rear deck
• Pillars and otherwise tan colored pieces have been dyed to black
• Padded Arm rests - front and back seats
• SRT8 and (300C Custom embroidery) on Trunk Mat
• Front seat visor's re-covered in Black Suede - mirror pieces were dyed black
• Leather inserts for the Doors - front and back seats (see pics)
• Polished 300C Billet shift knob
• LED interior light and trunk light upgrade (looks awesome at night when you open the doors)
• Factory Navigation with painted center bezel
• JL audio 10W7 woofer in ported box, powered by a JL 500/1 amp - sounds very clean and hits hard!!
• Hennessey CAI, custom welded 1 piece CAI - painted to match body color!
• KW V2 Suspension (version 2) - adjustable suspension that lets you change the ride height to wherever you want. You can also adjust the dampening with this set up
• Hotchkis sway bars
• Kooks long tube Headers
• Hi-flow Cats
• Zoomer's Exhaust - this exhaust set up sounds better than any I have ever heard.
• C-Tek replacement Pads for SRT Brembo's - low dust pads
Web Page Copyright © 1998-2014 MotorCities.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Chrysler 300 Pictures and all other Media Copyright of Respective Owners.
Car Pictures | Site Map