2005 International CXT Custom Owned by Shaq
International Cxt, custom built by the world famous West Coast Customs for Shaquille O'neal. The Cxt is a great promotional vehicle, Shaq used the truck to personally promote his own brand. If you want to make a statement...... it doesn't get any bigger then this. Modifications include;
- Custom 15 inch Lift
- Fabtech 2.0 Resivor Shocks Front/Rear
- Custom Rear Air Bags
*Audio / Video*
- Drivesoft double din with Navigation, 17 inch directed overhead monitor, 3 directed headrest monitors, 32 inch lcd flat screen tv
- 2 sets of Orion componet speakers, 3 Orion 12 inch subs
- 1600 watt sub amp, 800 watt 4 channel amp
*Wheels / Tires*
- Custom 22 1/2 inch WCC Wheels
- Continental 445 / 65 R 22.5
*Exterior Vynal Wrap*
- Custom designed by West Coast Customs in house artist for the Shaquille O'neal Brand
- Leather Seats with diamond plate inserts
- West Coast Customs logo embriodered in to the seats
- Suede headliner with large paneramic sunroof
- Dash Autographed by Shaquille O'neal
From Twitter05/04/2013 - GiftIdeaMary - link
DualLiner Truck Bed Kit - Fits 1999-2007 Ford F250 SuperDuty/F350 SuperDuty and 2005-Current International CXT...
04/05/2013 - FunTimesGuide - link
PHOTOS: International CXT Truck - The Ultimate Big Boy Toy!
Source: private party
Posted: 17 Sep 2008
From WikipediaThe International Extreme Truck or XT is a vehicle line comprising three very large pickup trucks, built on the same chassis from International from 2004-2008. The company expected business owners to account for most sales. However, due to multiple issues, International discontinued the XT line of trucks in 2008.
Web Page Copyright © 1998-2013 MotorCities.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
International CXT Pictures and all other Media Copyright of Respective Owners.
Upload Yours | Car Pictures | Car Stock Photos | Site Map