1940 Hanomag SdKfz-251 Half Track
Source: Mortar InvestmentsPrague, Czech Republic
Portfolio | Web Site
Posted: 11 Jun 2007
Specs & DetailsExterior Color: brown
Interior Color: tan
About This 1940 HanomagCzechoslovak 0T-810 refurbished into German WWII SdKfz 251. Complete, running and driving.
Designed in early fifties in Tatra Kopřivnice and produced until 1963. Based on German half-tracked SdKfz. 251. Recently, many of the OT-810 were turned into SdKfz.
* Length: 5 700 mm
* Width: : 2 100 mm
* Height: 2 100 mm
* Headroom: 320 mm
* Weight: 7,6 tonnes
* Crew: 12 (commander, driver, 10 passengers)
* Tatra T-928-3, air-cooled diesel, 8 cylinders, 11,750 cm3.
* Power: 90 kW (120 hp at 2 000 rpm)
* Consumption: 40,5 l/100 km
* Speed: 65 km/h.
* Operational range: 600 km (400 in terrain)
* 6 – 15 mm armour
* Machinegun UK-59.
* 82mm Bzk vz.59 or 59 A leasing gun (OT-810 D - antitank)
Search For More Hanomag
Web Page Copyright © 1998-2014 MotorCities.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hanomag Pictures and all other Media Copyright of Respective Owners.