1960 Mercedes-Benz 220 SE Cabriolet
This car has spent its life in California and therefore has no rust and no undercoat. It has never been in an accident and is mint condition. Amazingly it still has the original Becker (tubes) radio in perfect working condition. The car is completely rebuilt with all original parts. The beautiful chrome on the car is 60% original with the remaining 40% being recently re-chromed. All rubber seals on the car have been replaced with MBZ factory rubber parts. Also, the original tools that came with the car when it rolled out of the factory are still stored in the trunk. This car is not only in perfect condition it also comes with complete service records. Along with the service records the original packing list from when the car was shipped from Germany to California has also been preserved.
From Twitter06/07/2013 - GeneBenz - link
1960 Mercedes-Benz 220: 1960 Mercedes 220SE Ponton Coupe. The motor is out of the car but comes with the car. ...
Mission Viejo, CA, U.S.A.
portfolio | web site
Posted: 04 Nov 2005
From WikipediaThe Mercedes-Benz W128 was a 6-cylinder automobile that was available in sedan, coupé, or cabriolet body styles and produced from October, 1958 to August, 1959 (Cabriolet A/C and Coupé to November, 1960). Its main model, the 220SE, was the last of the "Ponton" series which had design roots and styling cues beginning in 1953 with the Mercedes-Benz 180 sedan. The 220SE featured a unitized body/frame construction and fully independent suspension.
Web Page Copyright © 1998-2013 MotorCities.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Mercedes-Benz 220 Pictures and all other Media Copyright of Respective Owners.
Upload Yours | Car Pictures | Car Stock Photos | Site Map