- The overall condition of this unrestored Silver Shadow is pretty amazing. It is has matching numbers on the engine and chassis! It has been only owned by two individuals. The second owner, from whom we...
- Body and paint.....The body on the car is veru solid. All gaps are good. Has a dent on passenger rear fender. Paint is in good condition. Car was repainted at one time. The light blue is the original...
- THE EXTERIOR IS BLACK WITH ALMOST ALL THE TRIM YOU COULD GET IN THIS YEAR. VERY MUCH AN EYE CATCHER.
THIS INTERIOR IS ALL ORIGINAL EXCEPT THE CARPET AND BRAKE PEDAL RUBBER. THE SEAT IS IN VERY GOOD SHAPE...
- 289 V8 with 4 Speed Manual Transmission
Lots of Custom upgrades for performance and style
American Racing Style 'Eleanor' Bullitt Wheels
Full MSD ignition, Edelbrock performer manifold and performance...
- This rare beauty only has 64,000 actual miles. The car has lived in Colorado and is not rusty. She has been repainted the original color a couple of years ago and looks great. Car rides and drives like new....
- This is a rare Canadian built example of a 1967 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport Hardtop. Full documentation is available for this vehicle through General Motors of Canada Limited. I have a partial documentation on...
- This 308 GTB is exceptional in all aspects.
Here are a few highlights on this Rosso Corso beauty.
Low original mileage (approx. 13,000 mi)
Platinum FCA winner
Coppa Bella Machina winner
270 HP engine (...
- This 88 Turbo II is all original and has been garage kept for its whole life. I am the 3rd owner and have always kept it garaged and covered since purchasing it 13 years ago. Other Rx-7's have come and gone,...
All The Latest >>